Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Darkclouds321
      Participant

Today it has come.

He will never admit what he has done, he is going to fight me to the end with lies. Degrade me and excuse his behaviour as my mental health and accuse me of being a abuser.

I get all that as he can’t ever admit what he has done because it will have serious repercussions, but I don’t think he will ever admit what he has done even to himself.

I know it wasn’t me, I know I didn’t deserve the physical attacks and I know I couldn’t of stopped them.

I have come so far in this time, I have my bad days, but I won’t let him use me as a excuse. I won’t let him lie his way out of this. If nothing happens with the police I have accepted I know the truth and have done my bit to help protect his next victim

Strongenough
      Participant

Well done for being so strong, it’s not easy to report or deal with the aftermath. Whatever the outcomes you have stood up for yourself in the best way and have let him know you are worth more and won’t put up with his behaviour.

Anonymous2022
      Participant

No one has the right to tell another person what to do, what to feel, or how to think. I’m sorry you’ve bad to go through this.

You are so strong. It’s hard to be able to see through the abuse to understand what’s real and what’s not and you’ve done that and reported it. I know that can’t have been easy for you. You sound in a really positive place which is great. Keep remembering how proud you should be of your strength and courage.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content