Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #15539

      I meant to ask my support worker but forgot. when you leave and go into a refuge how does the childrens father have access to the children?
      is it in a contact centre or what?

    • #15724

      It seems evident he will not give the children up easily. Not sure I can stay strong. I don’t want to stop him from seeing them but cant risk him not bringing them back home.

    • #15814

      They will recommend a contact centre. You can self refer if you are both agreeable. If he’s not he can apply through the courts for one. I recommend the rights of women, child arrangements and DV booklet

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content