Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      RedStrawberry
      Participant

So my ex has accused me of setting up a well known online account in his name. When I said I hadn’t he didn’t believe me and pretty much told me to make sure. I know I didn’t but I still felt compelled to check. I can’t believe he was straight up blaming me again and that he is still messing with my head. It’s got me worried now what else is he going to accuse me of and to who. I’m starting to think I’m being paranoid but he has told so many lies in the past I don’t know what was true and what wasn’t and I know I can’t trust him.

This has really unnerved me especially as I thought I was starting to put his behaviour behind me and move on with my life

Footballfan1
      Participant

You know it is a lie, so keep reminding yourself it is a lie.
      They get under your skin, and make you doubt yourself.
      Don’t worry what he is telling other people. Hopefully they will know he is saying things just to get at you.
      After me and my ex split, weeks later, he accused me of (detail removed by Moderator).
      It wasn’t to benefit the kids at all.
      (Detail removed by Moderator).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content