Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Benson
      Participant

Hi Ladies, not sure whether I am just being paranoid! This (detail removed by moderator) a few incidents have occurred in middle of night. Things being moved in the garden, gates left open but nothing taken. One incident woke my young child who was screaming as she heard banging on her window. This also coincides with receiving the paper copy of the final court order of no contact. Obviously this has disturbed me somewhat and cannot sleep. Do I just ignore it and wait for something else?

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi Benson, I’d report it to the police. Yuour safety and your children’s is more important. Xx

KIP.
      Participant

Speak to local domestic abuse officers. Maybe get them to swing by on nightshift and take a look. Victim support sometimes have funding for cameras and motion sensor lighting which are fairly cheap anyway. Trust your gut.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Benson

I would agree with the the previous advice, its always worth logging anything like this with the police just so they have it on record. Banging on your child’s window does not sound like you being paranoid to me, as well as the other strange things you have noticed.

Take Care and keep posting

Lisa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content