Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hopesprings
      Participant

I have been offered a chance to do something really fun. There’s a high probability my ex will be there. There’s going to be lots of people there. There’s a chance I may run into him. I may also not see him at the same time. Thoughts?

Serenity
      Participant

If you are sure you will be able to enjoy yourself and his presence won’t trigger you too much- that you will be able to cut off and enjoy the activity- and that you won’t be too much at close quarters with him- then why not X

Hopesprings
      Participant

Well yeah I saw him twice at something else recently and I didn’t care at all. Thank you 🙂 x

Dear Hopesprings, I think it depends how you honestly feel about your ex. If you still have any sort of torch for him, or if you are scared of him, i would say to not go. If i saw my ex now or at any point I think, it would totally devastate me and probably put me back years. Firstly he will almost certainly be getting off with multiple women in front of my eyes, also he was and still is somewhat deeply hooked into my psyche i just couldn’t handle it. If you have absolutly no feelings at all about the ex i think it would be ok to go, but maybe try to avoid him. X

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content