Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

So I have to get advice for this in advance if anyone could help ?

every so often my ex goes abroad .this is where he has his little flings.he always expects to ring the children mainly on his terms when he is there .and this year I feel like I can’t have none of it !before he used to triangulate me with women and put them on his social media to make me jealous and I know for a fact it will be 10 times worse this year now I’ve left. I feel like he will use video calling the kids to triangulate and make me jelous again with other women.I’m so afraid he will have other women and be calling the kids I’m not stupid I know this will be a tactic because I’ve cut him off everywhere else.I’ve already told him he can never take them to see his family because they encouraged the cheating and never told me what was going on .when he is there he is worse he has a sence of entitlement and lives in a fantasy.to even explain it via this forum is even making my blood boil.he is a very misogynistic man and him being there is even worse because it’s very male dominated.so what do I do can I just stop him calling the kids for those weeks he travels he would get angry then what do I do?i know he will be using the kids to get back at me and also have his parents on the phone I can’t do it my anxiety will be sky high bur he usually goes for a month and I don’t want kids thinking they are deprived any ideas what to do he knows my son has a phone to call but he’s (detail removed by moderator) .i just don’t want ti take the abuse by saying what I want or by not allowing calls .i know for sure he will try abuse me through those video calls

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content