Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #137067

      Hi everyone
      I feel like over the past month from being a part of this group and doing some reading into abuse that I have “seen the light”.
      I watch his behaviour and see the controlling and abusive behaviour now for what it really is.
      I know now how wrong it is and what it is doing to me and my family.
      Does anyone on here know the best way to find a solicitor please? And who would be the best people to help me draw up some sort of safety plan?
      Take care

    • #137071

      Hi Gerbil,
      You can reach out on the National domestic abuse helpline (can take a long time to get through but so helpful to talk things through with women who understand and know) or contact your local womens aid or DA charity.

      There is also a section on the womens aid website about making a safe plan.

      Keep reaching out on here, it’s so hard when you realise what you have been living with.

      Sending love xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content