Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Gerbil
      Participant

Hi everyone
      I feel like over the past month from being a part of this group and doing some reading into abuse that I have “seen the light”.
      I watch his behaviour and see the controlling and abusive behaviour now for what it really is.
      I know now how wrong it is and what it is doing to me and my family.
      Does anyone on here know the best way to find a solicitor please? And who would be the best people to help me draw up some sort of safety plan?
      Take care
      Xx

Kitkat44
      Participant

Hi Gerbil,
      You can reach out on the National domestic abuse helpline (can take a long time to get through but so helpful to talk things through with women who understand and know) or contact your local womens aid or DA charity.

There is also a section on the womens aid website about making a safe plan.

Keep reaching out on here, it’s so hard when you realise what you have been living with.

Sending love xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content