Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      EbonyRaven
      Participant

I found an Affirmations colouring book, wordsearch book, and dot to dot book in The Works. The dot to dot ones have too many dots for me and my olde eyes, but I’m really enjoying the word searches, and the colouring book is helping me with mindfulness.

They were quite cheap too; £3 for the colouring book, and £2.50 for the word search one.

I’ve linked them (detail removed by Moderator)

Hope they’ll be of some use or comfort along the way.

KIP.
      Participant

Thanks. I had a quick look, I will pick up the affirmations wordsearch for my hols. Affirmations can change how you see the whole day ahead. You can also have your own affirmations. I like ‘I deserve to be treated with ✊️ respect’

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Thanks EbonyRaven, I could go crazy fir the Wikka books, numerology attraction. Thanks for the link. 💜
      IWMB 💕💕

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Ah no links at all allowed, apologies. If you just search engine that shop and affirmations you’ll find them. My own affirmation this week is ‘I am kind and loving’.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

I’ve put a few in to the basket, I’m like a kid in a sweetie stop😊😊

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Haha, it was really difficult not to get more then the two I must admit. I managed to find a tin of colouring pencils, now to search out a sharpener.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content