Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

I went to court recently to sort out (detail removed by Moderator) and got what I expected.

Only thing I didn’t get was my way out of the (detail removed by Moderator), I gave him four options and he refused them all.

The other night he told me I’d lost and was petty, I did not acknowledge this out burst, at first I thought it was to do with the settlement, but the more I think about it I am sure its because I have to stay there with him.

I have looked into it and there is no way of leaving (detail removed by Moderator), so it’s a case of grinning and bearing it.

Has anyone else been stuck with her abuser like this?

I may have to live there but I refuse to be controlled any longer. Just annoying.

Ayanna
      Participant

Can you not just sell the house cheap to get rid of it? What is money compared to freedom.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Ayanna

He needs to agree….. I will pay off what I owe the solicitor and then see what I can do…

The thing that is against me is my age its a hard place to be….

FS

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content