Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

(detailed removed by Moderator) at my door!!! High rated and crying I always told him never come to my home again shouting on my doorstep triggering me again….waiting for a call from the police

Strongenough
      Participant

Hi icandothis,

This must have been very frightening for you. Please let us know you are safe, well done for calling the police.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi strongenough yes I’m OK thanks I were stunned him banging the heck out of my door then he seemed to go into a rage I said go away and shut the door….he did this all throughout the relationship kept turning up once I’d (detailed removed by Moderator) calls in 48 hrs he’s absolutely mad xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

He cried on and of throughput the relationship a class act….all the nastiness he’s done and his decades of gambling…. he looked pathetic stood at the door so false wow so glad to be aware I understand why his ex got cameras up x

Strongenough
      Participant

Glad to hear your OK, as exhausting as it is reporting him to police everytime is really the only way to go. Isn’t it strange how they act once they lose control over you!

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is….it were a complete nightmare with him… his ex wife warned me….and said whatever you do never let him live with you u won’t get rid of him. He’s driven me into the ground I’m still grieving losing my young son aswell he knew this x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Before I cut contact he would say when we separated how he would have to pay me a visit as its not sinking in….x

Anonymous
      Inactive

A normal break up just wouldn’t be like this sorry for going on he’s really upset me x

Strongenough
        Participant

Abusers care only about themselves and getting what they want, unfortunately this means they will not consider the impact of their actions on you.

I’m glad you reached out to the police and this forum tonight, going through this must be terrible for you and its important not to try and manage all on your own. I know first hand how soothing posting on here can be when your worried or afraid. I hope you have other supports also for your grief and trauma, take care x

StrongLife
      Participant

I’m sorry this happened.

The ex did similar things in my case and I fled. It was all horrific and not something that is happening now for me.

It must have been so scary for you and glad you managed to get in contact with police.

This is something common they do. They all seem to have same rule book.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content