Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      FreedomSearcher
      Participant

I previously posted on these boards about the relationship I was in. Well, we (my little one and I) are out!!

It’s been a terrifying, exhausting, scary, uncertain, frightening time….. But I know that everything can only get better now.

If you are thinking about getting free, use these boards – the strength I took from the comments of others was huge. There are people here who will listen and support you.

Thank you to those who helped me. You have been invaluable!

SingleMomSurvivor
      Participant

I am so happy for you!!! What an amazing & courageous step you have taken for you and your little one! So so very happy for you ❤️❤️❤️

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi FreedomSearcher,

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I wish you and your little one the best of luck with everything.

Best wishes,

Lisa

searchingforhope
      Participant

Congratulations to you and I hope your life gets happier and more at ease each day x*x Well done

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content