Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

The softly approach u know the usual pathetic meaningless lies do they start to get nasty when iys not going to plan even though you are NOT in the relationship regards access to children. I’m just kind of wondering especially with me been no contact. X

Serenity
      Participant

I can’t speak for all abusers, but mine has used child contact as a real weapon and been pretty nasty about it.

That’s why I took the advice to let a contact order go ahead, so the hours are set in stone and he has less chance to abuse me. With the no contact, it’s much more manageable for me. He’s mainly now twisting himself into a pretzel trying to affect me.

Every so often he will cause upset. But he has lost a whole lot of power compared to what he had before.

Starmoon
      Participant

My ex always used to be all lovely and worm his way back in… On the few occasions I tried to stay strong he just got nasty. Then I guess he got bored of that and now uses the kids… So in my experience- yeah x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content