Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Are still going round in my head. For me the mind games were the worse. How it were me who changed him. And mentally scarred him. How he never stripped me of my confidence. How he can get far better than me but yet when he did move on it only lasted a few mnths as he lost it with her. When i went through what he did physically he said it werent a beating just a back hander and how il never admit my part. Whats coming to my mind recently though is once id gone out came home after a few drinks he were trying his luck i said no im too tired he said just lie there u dnt have to do anything.. this makes me sick to the stomach x

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

They really did have no value for us, i remembeer when mine used to the same say to me, u only have to lie there. Process the thoughts out then the hardest bit is not to allow them in our thoughts, i think its healthy to process what happened so we dont put ourselves in that situation again and will be able to recognise the signs, i was doing so well till reecently, his just in my head again and i can see the negative effects on me already

Borntobefree
      Participant

They are sick evil parasites

My ex abused me under medication.
      He was always in control

And police said I had an obsession with him

Police are all the same I ain’t ended my fight yet ..keep strong ladies Ian trying

AssisiB
      Participant

Hi,

I’m new to the site and I’m trying to contact with my ex.

It’s so hard to forget all of the thins that he said to me. They play and play and play on in my mind like a broken record beating and beating me over and over again.

The worse thing is what I miss, our sex was amazing! I have never clicked so well with anyone. When it was good we were like BEST friends and then so compatiable in the bedroom. I’m scared I will never find that again.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content