Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Why he stopped physically attacking me years back that just suddenly stopped I thought he had actually learnt his lesson. But emotional continued it’s always baffled me….X

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi betterdays

Can you remember the last attack did you say or do something differently or was there someone else in the room?

Though there was an incident the other week it has been years before he last physical hurt me. On the one before last he did it in front of our son, he was upset and I told him that if he ever touched me again it would be the last thing he ever do.

But then the mental abuse got much worse.

I think they change how they abuse to keep us on our toes, so we don’t know what way it’s coming. And they are all ways in charge of the situation. Also no physical signs of abuse so harder to get evidence of what is happening.

I would say from my resent experience just be aware if they feel like they are lossing control of you he may turn violent again.

Stay safe

FS xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content