Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Just been on facebook . One of my freinds . Has added a freind and its the same name as my ex abuser. I feel he is trying to stalk me or an i just over thinking

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Primbo

We always need to be alert, it could be coincident or it might be him. Can you see anything of this persons page to get a better idea of whom it is.

Im sure if you go on settings that you can block them so they can see nothing that you post.

I enjoy fb but I don’t put any of my movements on there to after I’ve been just in case.

FS xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

I cant see nothing on his page blank photo . And nothing on his wall .. just seems strange . Ive blocked him anyway thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thing is hes also used fake facebook names i just dont trust him one bit . I do know most abusers stalk there victims when relationships are over . Anyway iam being very cautious and alert x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Well done x go with your gut feeling.

FS xx

Confused123
      Participant

HEy HUn

Yes anyone that u dont feel comfortable with just block them

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content