Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Surviving
      Participant

With all I have been through getting away from domestic abuse. I’m scared being in a new relationship. My partner moved in with he has  kids that live with their mum. I have kids that live with me. I don’t have contact with my ex even for the kids.
      His ex plans party’s for the kids and she asks him to go. I don’t like him going it makes me feel uncomfortable. His son’s birthday was a while ago now and the party was cancelled but now she has booked (an activity) and asked him to go again. He saw him on his birthday anyway. Am I wrong because he can do stuff with his kids any time why does he have to do family things that include his ex. He even said he wouldn’t like it if it was the other way round

KIP.
      Participant

If he says he wouldn’t like it then does it anyway, that doesn’t sound right. As a compromise, could you go too?

Surviving
      Participant

She says no but that’s ok I understand that. But we can’t talk and he starts shouting and bringing up stuff about my past and about my brother in law abusing me he says he reckons I wanted him too and probably fancied him. He gets so nasty

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content