Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

i woke up early hours dreaming of “him” i dreamt he was living close with a girl i grew up with who come from a very decent family good up bringing just like myself. her mum was a good friend of my mums. i dreamt i went to speak to her parents about him tell them what he was like and capable of but they wouldn’t listen kept saying he was damaged as a child and how they was prepared to help him. they would not listen or let me speak he had them hooked too. i woke up and giggled to myself why try help her? she can have him i didn’t like her when i was growing up she can get on with it!!! thats bad ey? but still dream of the Rats arse.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Oh honey no of course not there is nothing evil in you ever. You are one of the kindest person on the planet. It was only a dream, you can’t really decide what you are going to dream, and maybe you just needed to laugh a little over a complex situation.
      It’s really fine to not feel compelled to look after the next potential victims of your abusive ex. Even in your dreams. You look after yourself that is plenty enough.
      I had lots of strange dreams last week, one night after another. Every friends who has betrayed me has come to ‘visit’ me. When I woke up in the morning I still remembered my dreams so I took control over the ending of the dream and I showed them ‘the door’ (to hell – I did not but was tempted).
      Sending you hugs 💕🌼

Anonymous
      Inactive

that is exactly how i feel .to hell with everyone and the middle finger to everyone who has ever hurt or wronged me x

lover of no contact
      Participant

Haha girls well done, you’re definitely healing. Love this…”If someone treats me right the princess in me comes out; if someone treats me badly my inner b***h comes out!” Lol.

B***h: “Babe In Total Control of Herself.”

B***h: “Boys I’m Taking Control Here.”

I love that I’m not a “nice” girl all the time anymore.

Anonymous
      Inactive

im proud to say i have become a fkkn b***h who now takes no s**t off anyone anymore high 🖐👋

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Lol amen to that!

Anonymous
      Inactive

🙏

HunkyDory
      Participant

💪 here’s to us strong ladies taking no sh*t any more, who have left, making plans to leave or just now recognizing what is happening is abuse. Imsosad you are not evil at all. I dreamed he was dead the other night and I didn’t feel a thing. But in reality, I think it meant he is figuratively dead, I.e. not in my life and I get through hours at a time now and he doesn’t cross my mind. Onwards and upwards. ❤️

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi hunkydory its a great feeling isnt it? no1 will ever put me through any of this ever again. its me time now hired a sunbed back on my diet. fresh start AGAIN!

HunkyDory
      Participant

Yes! You go girl! It is a great feeling to be free of it all xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

oh yes and the anxiety is starting to disperse not as bad as it was i feel im taking control i jus hope it stays this way.x

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content