Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Aaaaga
      Participant

Hi. I’m new here. Sorry for my language but English is not my first language.
      I’m in relationship with a bully. He is controlling and extremely jealous but in the same time he says he doesn’t care about me. I’ve been slapped, punched, kicked, called all names. He was threating me with knife/ hammer, touched when I cried and saying that I don’t want it.
      Everything always is someone else’s fault. Usually mine. We are arguing since Monday. He smashed few things at home. Didn’t ring police cos last time they came, they made me feel quilty for staying with him. They had nice chat with him outside and said I need to leave with out (detail removed by moderator) daughter cos he’s got nowhere to go. They dropped us off to my friend and when I asked what should I do now with all.my staff etc they said it’s not Their problem
      . In general they attitude towards me make me not want to ring them.
      We barely talk now. I’m at work in morning, daughter is at nursery and he is at home because he lost his job again.
      I’m so fed up, I feel.like I’m getting crazy. One minute I hate him.with all.my heart (detail removed by moderator) The next minute I don’t feel anything at all. I cry and 10 min after I feel so calm and after that I would feel sick and my heart Is racing. One minute I feel.strong and planning how I’m.gonna leave him and then again I feel broken, weak and stupid. I know I need to leave him but I just don’t understand what is going with my mind. After kicked off today he went sleep.and I feel so calm and in kind of good mood. I do not understand what’s going on. I’m so confused.

Please for any advice x

KIP.
      Participant

Hello and welcome. I can tell you what’s going on. You are being abused. Can you find your local women’s aid? You do not have to put up with this nasty illegal abusive behaviour. There is a helpline number on here where you can speak to someone who understands and can help you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content