Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      TinkaBella
      Participant

So it’s been a long time since I posted on here, I don’t know whether things have got better or whether I am becoming immune to it. Something happened (detail removed by Moderator) that makes me question myself…we were having a row (usual) and I got to a point I was so angry I stood up for myself (unusual). I did say something quite personal and cruel which I feel guilty about, but surely it can’t be any worse than things he has said to me over the years?! Anyway he said that the only reason he didn’t smash my face in was because I’m pregnant…the fact that the thought even goes through his head says everything doesn’t it??!!

Bananaboat
      Participant

Gosh I’m sorry you’ve had this experience. I hope you’re ok and safe now. I read something on here the other day about reactive abuse, I don’t know much about it but sometimes we’re pushed so far we bite back x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content