Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

It may take weeks, it may take months, but it won’t be that long. He refuses to go and see the doctor, or to go to a hospital. He is not eating any more.

You know that moment when nothing makes you feel anything any more…I have reached that point.

Ayanna
      Participant

I am so sorry. I wish I could be there for you. You got everything horrible at the same time. I had that when I fled too. Everything happens at the same time.
      What is going on with SS? Did you get support from anywhere?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sending you big hugs and lots of support, I am so sorry that you are having such a tough time with things x

Confused123
      Participant

sending u hug of support

I hope that your ok Bridget. X*X

Serenity
      Participant

Sorry to hear this. Hugs X

So sorry to hear this Bridget, sending lots of love and light to help you through this dark time. xx

Pineapple
      Participant

So sorry Bridget you must be really hurting at the minute. Wish there was something I could do or say to make u feel better. Just know we are all thinking of you. I do understand to a degree as my grandfather just recently passed away aswell and did the same thing. Told them he didn’t want any treatment and stopped eating it’s a terrible, horrible thing to have to see. The only consolation in my case was that for him it was over with quite quickly and then he was out of pain but of course the selfish side of me wanted to hold on to him and not let him go.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content