Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SmallSteps@aTime
      Participant

To be honest I am frustrated at myself for even having to type this. Why did I let it get to this again? I was doing so well – I had gone a whole (detail removed by moderator) years of no contact, met someone new and bam just when it felt like life was going in a good direction – everything changed.

He contacted me  (detail removed by moderator) ago on facebook. At first I ignored it but when I was unhappy in my current relationship – I saw him as an escape. So I messaged him back and fast forward a few weeks – I slept with him, cheated on my current bf and worst of all is that I let this happen.

He reeled his way back into my life. He got me high on drugs all the time and then would carry out sexual acts whenever he pleased. Recently he said that he was do a sexual act on me (which I found insulting) so I told him No i dont like it. He said well i dont like boring b**ches. Now he is treating me like how he used to all those years ago. He makes me feel like I am boring, not exciting to be around. I feel so miserable.

Its like nothing will ever stop me from doing this to myself. Maybe I enjoy self destruction!

His gf of (detail removed by moderator) years left him so he decided he wanted to recycle the ex’s. Here I am the fool – with no dignity or respect left for myself

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, you’ve come through it before and you can do it again. Just start from now. Block him on everything. Start zero contact right this minute. It amazes me how these men have no concept of time or of the damage they do. They just pick right up from where they left off with anyone they can hook back in. Mine hooked me in for decades. I know his game now and I dare him to try x you can do this.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content