Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      KIP.
      Participant

Don’t watch it. I didn’t make it through the first 5 minutes.

Wiseafter
      Participant

Duly noted. Thanks xx

3Cats
      Participant

Thanks KIP for the head’s up. I had recorded it but have deleted it now x x

nbumblebee
      Participant

It was rubbish anyway xx

maddog
      Participant

I watched it for you so you don’t have to. All just really weird and unrelateble. Woman gets involved with abusive husband’s hit man. The hit man seems to be a device.
      Not worth it. From the moment she meets the hit man, the rest of the (ahem) plot would appear really obvious with just more threats against children and violence towards women.

KIP.
      Participant

Oh no. The first five minutes was just like my relationship. As soon as the guests left he would begin to build himself up to a blaming frenzy. Hit man! 🙈

nbumblebee
        Participant

Yep mine too charming and lovley although sometimes this does slip in front of people then they leave and bang off he goes telling me off calling me names etc. Not everytime but enough to keep me on my toes.

Ariel
      Participant

I agree the first 5 minutes I was thinking omg I know this. But I muted the TV and it was ok

teatime
      Participant

It is very unlikely and silly.
      I will probably watch it though.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

EXIT SITE

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content