Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Wispatea
      Participant

How do I stop the anger and the intense reaction I have when even his name is mentioned. `over the last few weeks he has upped other games too. I am completely no contact and I feel he wants a reaction. I just feel myself getting a bit weaker as I still have hope and miss him. This has been going on a considerable amount of time and I feel no better than I did at the start. I think may be I am doing better as I rant at others and not him now but I am still just as confused as I was at the beginning…..

Wispatea
      Participant

He has just sent a message via (detail removed by Moderator) ggggrrrrr. He knows he is not allowed to contact me. (detail removed by Moderator)

Twisted Sister
        Participant

I hope you ss it and send it as evidence that he has broken his order.

Its the only way to make it stop, for others to take a hold of it and enforce the law.

warmest wishes

ts

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hi, I am sorry he is still contacting you, it keeps him in your head and for, in his mind, in your life.
      Please report his harassment to the police. He does need to learn when you say no to respect that and not try to reach you for his own needs. He hasn’t changed, that’s what he is showing you.

What support do you have Wispatea? Have you done the Freedom Programme/Pattern Change? ❤️

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh my anger , reaction go hand in hand with me and my relationship with my ex , he definitely knew how to push my buttons to get my attention to react , it has took me months to retrain my thinking and my vocals to basically turn the other way and not react to him and his games . They do this as to them any reaction good or bad is attention from you to them and this to them shows you care , when in effect your just being normal in defending yourself. I personally would block him everywhere so he can’t contact you , then you don’t see what he is sending you , so it’s less tempting to react to him . I think it’s natural for you to feel angry and want to react and if you can let off steam with friends or family to get all that out , it’s really helpful. The more he knows his getting to you , the more he will do it , if you show him nothing , he will hopefully stop as mine did x

Wispatea
      Participant

I have reported it. He is blocked in all ways but using our children…

I have read the freedom program book and feel I may benefit from the actual group so will do this asap.
      But then on the other hand am I just over reacting.. sorry xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content