Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      livingonaprayer
      Participant

Just Need to vve vent! So angry how he sits around all..day! How he has the nerve to tell me all the things I don’t do. How he has no clean socks. Why am I. bothering to do everything when he doesn’t work & criticises me about everything! Yet still wants all the cuddles & kisses that come with a relationship! I ended the relationship months ago but he insists we keep it ‘normal’ for our son. I hopeI find somewhere to live. Soon. The constant sarcastic comments & sexual comments are driving me mad!KKeeping the peace or I’ll have the usual lecture and the blaming! Sorry just needed to have a rant! X

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi livingonaprayer

He has no right to dictate anything to you, especially if you aren’t even in a relationship! This is more control – do you joint own the house? Can you kick his sorry butt out?

Sending you hugs,

TTMO xx

livingonaprayer
      Participant

Hi ttmo unfortunately house is in his name. He wouldn’t leave anyway. He said it’s my choice so I leave. It’s definitely control I’m wise to it but worry about the backlash of ‘talks’ that I get when I fight my corner. He really has done a good job on me. I just keep my mouth shut I find it easier.KJust being strong till I’m out. I tried to mention how he was the othereday but I’ve tried before so I know it gets me nowhere.. So glad I can’t. . sorry meant I can have a good moan on here! X

livingonaprayer
      Participant

Sorry ‘can’ have a good moan. on here

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content