Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lilbird
      Participant

Hi all.

Well, I have now just past my [detail removed by moderator] year anniversary of getting out of my abusive marriage. Where has that time gone? Sometimes it seems just like yesterday and other times a distant memory.
      For those of you who remember me you’ll remember the trauma and desperate times I went through and once again I thank you to those of you who help me through.
      For those of you who are yet to get out or going through the process, it does get easier – I know you hear that many times but believe me, from someone who thought I’d never do it I did!
      Best Wishes to all you lovely ladies xx

Ayanna
      Participant

Thank you! I wish I was out that long! You give us all hope! x*x

tryingtoswim
      Participant

Hiya

[detail removed by moderator] years really – where has that time gone?

I totally second what Lilibird says tho and it gets easier – the only way to do it is no contact though – don’t allow them any access to your life!

Lillibird – drop me a tex if u still got my number be good to catch up I lost all my numbers months ago!! xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content