Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Of all different emotions going over everything again. Silly things like I wonder if he’s hurting if he’s feeling the pain I am. Then thinking how me and the kids have been destroyed my eldest 2 boys don’t trust people. One of them is starting art psychotherapy this week. They won’t even attend social groups because of there lack of trust in people. One of them just can’t even sit down for long as he tthinks of bad things. I’m left with so many things to deal with now. I’ve been no contact (detail removed by moderator) weeks longest EVER I’ve been tempted but won’t give the bstrd the satisfaction xx

Serenity
      Participant

Abusers are too cowardly to feel their own pain. So they make others feel it for them.

When they have no one to abuse, they are forced to face their own inner emptiness. They hate being alone.

So either they make constant contact with you, or they avoid themselves by turning to booze or women.

My ex went no contact for a little while, but only for a short while. Now, any chance he gets to annoy me, he will. But if there is no way or reaching you, there is no choice.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content