Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

So he has sent me another email saying I owe you a debt and need to repay you please send me your details etc. Also put his old contact number down which all his ex’s have and he went and got it back when I left him I feel so low!

Really sorry you are feeling low. I can only offer what I would do in this situation. Money is money so I would probably send a card through the post with your bank details on it asking him to forward it there as soon as you can. But keep everything else blocked. Including your phone and email.

If you don’t want to do this, which I can completely understand you may go down the road of no further contact at all. Only you can decide.
      all best
      ftc
      x

Anonymous
      Participant

I don’t want the money I am tired of him my only other option is to just send an email back saying just give it to charity but I don’t even want to do that. I Am tired and I feel if I don’t stop him know he will always have the money as an excuse.

Anonymous
      Participant

I can’t block him on my iCloud email it just sends to another folder in my emails.

Understand. The other option as you know is to do nothing right now. And plough as much as possible into self-care, doing something that will make your life better, something pleasureable. That’s really hard too. I know
      all best
      ftc
      x

KIP.
      Participant

Report him to the police and as soon as you get an email just stick it in a file but don’t open it, he’s trying to hook you back in. He won’t stop until he’s made to stop. The trouble with these men is if they can’t contact you one way they will just try another. They have no boundaries.

Poodlepower
      Participant

He knows you will know his exes have that number. Giving it to you is a clever way of trying to trigger jealousy in you. He’s trying to hook you back in. Block him as far as you can.
      Stay strong. You can do this.

Anonymous
      Participant

Exactly I sent a email back and told him to give it to charity and to not contact me again. He sent me a message back saying I will be in touch sooner than you think. How disrespectful. I am unsure about going to the police yet was giving it time for him to stop.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content