Participant

Thanks Gran, I like this a lot xx hope you’re ok x

diymum@1
      Participant

❤️hope you ok gran xxxx

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Beautiful poem Gran.
      Do jump off the cliff, but arm yourself with a parachute, let him jump from it without one.
      In concrete terms that means, make your exit plans without him knowing anything about it and go get your freedom whilst he rots in his own hell.
      Keep posting & take good care of yourself 💕

self love
      Participant

Hi my son jumped off a cliff, no one should jump off a cliff.
      Leaving those behind in so much pain.
      I hope you seek help if you feel suicidal.
      My son regrets it (spiritualist churchiest been that low but I’m glad I’ve hung on.
      Take care all x

gran
      Participant

thank you all for your comments, i wrote that poem at a low point, my marriage can get very difficult but i probably wont leave him after all this time, we are now at the final stages of life and i guess i just hope i can have a few healthy years without him. i believe he is mentally ill, not evil.self love i am so sorry about your loss, i too have lost a treasured child to suicide and understand your pain lots of love to everyone love gran x*x

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Sefl love I am terribly sorry about my comment, I can see it is really inappropriate, I hope I didn’t offend you. Please accept my apologies. I’m really sorry for your loss.

Gran I hope your wish will materialise.
      Pray for healthy years for yourself and it shall happen, prayers can be powerful 🙏💕

gran
      Participant

thank you hope life and joy, the funny thing is that i feel like a prisoner who was innocent but jailed for over 2 life sentances, and am now looking at the possibility of living a life by myself, my husband is older than me but there are no guarantees of who goes 1st, we had a large family but losing our youngest child in their 20s devestated our family and i worry about the mental health of them all. in some weird way not living my life seems to have kept me young, though i wouldnt advise anyone to live like that. i am still living in hope for my life to start there are so many things i want to acheive, so many things i want to do for the child who couldnt finish what they started, they were so talented and amazing and loved.i love your name by the way. love gran xx

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content