Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      wonderingmom
      Participant

I had a rare day off work (detail removed by moderator) to spend time with my kids. I could feel the tension escalating all week since I pushed away his attempt to grope at my boobs a few days ago. He gets moody if I don’t let him grab them. So I knew I’d end up here but had tried avoiding him most of the week. (detail removed by moderator) he threw an angry outburst at me over something the kids had done. I did what I knew was the wrong thing which was to disagree with him when he’s ranting and annoyed. I argued back because I’m sick of being approached like that. So now here I am being given the silent treatment again over Easter holiday weekend and no way to escape it. Just wanted to share and see if anyone else is going through holiday stress too

Bananaboat
      Participant

Can you do something with you and the kids, go out, watch a film or bake a cake type things? He’s going to sulk whether you sit there miserable or do things that you’ll enjoy, you can’t win. If it wasn’t the boob thing it would’ve been something else, it was probably the fact you took a day off how dare you (that always kicked my ex off like this to the point I hate booking annual leave) – that’s sadly how they operate and yup every Christmas, Easter, school holiday, day off etc was ruined for me. You only get so many of these special occasions in life especially with the kids, so try not to let him completely spoil it for you all x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content