Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      godschild
      Participant

I was unable to get on here form about 3.30pm yesterday, I thought it was my end but as I look at times of last posts it seems it was the site.
      I even contacted the internet providerto try to sort it out,it felt horrible being cut off from here xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Me too Godschild! I was trying to reply all last night to all the lovely people who had replied to me and my anxiety was through the roof worrying that they thought I was being rude. So glad it wasn’t just me having issues getting on. Felt like my arm had been cut off!

Hugs xx

godschild
      Participant

I was also very anxious that I was not in touch with someone on here, I also said it felt like my right arm was cut off, pity there was not someway of letting us know about it, I looked on WA facebook to see if they may have announced a fault,just shows how much we depend on WA site,I spent hours trying to sort out my computer thinking it was me xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content