Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Copperflame
      Participant

Well what with having to deal with a man who has been messaging me all day and causing great big red flags to start awaving…I have just received a barrage of abusive messages from the abusive ex-friend.

Even if this man isn’t an abuser, he’s very clearly psychologically unhealthy because he’s very needy and has an issue with not respecting people’s boundaries. So I’ve told him not to message so often. I don’t want to be judgmental, but I’m understandably wary. I don’t feel ready for a relationship, just someone to date occasionally, but I do want to meet a man who’s psychologically and emotionally healthy.

As for the abusive friend, it took quite a while for it to sink in that she was abusive. I think I was in a bit of denial. However after those messages I am absolutely in no doubt whatsoever about her abusiveness. I am filled with rage over what she’s done to me.

Yet like all abusers she is stupid. Does she not realise that with all tbe work I’ve done since being in refuge, I can spot abusive tactics – lies, excuses, manipulations and covert aggressive tactics like a hawk?

I’ve told her I’ve had enough of her lies, excuses, manipulations and I never want to see or hear from her again. Then I went into my phone settings and found out how to block her SMS message. So henceforth she is now blocked every which way.

But I’m livid, seething….but also furious with myself for not recognising what she was up to sooner.

What a lying, scheming, selfish, n**********c abusive person. Grrrrr….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content