Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Camel
      Participant

Just realised I’ve spent hours on the forum this weekend. Just to reassure you that I do actually have a life x

Eggshells
      Participant

🤣😂 I’m glad we’re part of it. xx

Lottieblue
      Participant

Camel Camel Camel – LOL!!!!

Imagine if someone (anyone) had actually hoisted in that you’ve spent the whole afternoon on the site! You’ve given yourself away unnecessarily! Imagine… to suss you out, they would need to find all the threads you’re on and compare all the times that you posted, as well as figuring out how long each one took you to write!!

On a slightly more serious note, I suspect that many of us go for some quite long stretches where we can’t come on to the forum, because we simply don’t get the opportunity. I certainly relish the chance when I can come on and sometimes stay longer than I perhaps should, just for the comfort and the strength.

And anyway please don’t go away because I, for one, love hearing what you have to say. X

Camel
      Participant

Hahaha and I’m back! I don’t know why I felt the need to apologise. I guess I imagined some eye-rolling 😂

Diverdi
      Participant

I’m so glad you guys make the effort x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content