Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Social services are going to do an assesment of my sons needs. My youngest son who’s to my ex has told me he doesn’t want to see his dad again as he’s a violent bully. This has come on more so since he had access to him at weekend when his dad were mocking him having a stammer. And saying to him u want to do something with your f.ing hair. The poor kid were in pieces especially wjth his autism. His dad will never admit he’s an abuser still saying I should tell people my part. And I need to go get assessed as there’s something wrong with me x

Anonymous
      Inactive

HI Betterdays, what good news that Social Services are doing an assessment, very worth it especially if they can offer some help. Is there anything specific you are hoping for off them? As for his dad it sounds like your son has made the right decision. x

betterdays
        Participant

Hi a little lost I’m hoping for my sons to be able to have a support worker social outlet. Yes hes made right decision with his dad definitely every time I let him near him he upsets him. X

Suntree
      Participant

I hope you have a positive experience with Social services. Mine unfortunately was not.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content