Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      smallbutbrave
      Participant

(removed by moderator) I was so tired all I wanted to do was sleep but he had other ideas and wanted sex. I don’t have a say and he seems to think it is his god given right to have sex everynight and I should ‘(removed by moderator)’ He was annoyed though afterwards because (removed by moderator) and I don’t try enough to turn him on. It is really hard to want to be intimate with someone so abusive but I do what I can just so I can live a semi peaceful life some of the time. As saying ‘no, sorry I am not in the mood tonight’ just doesn’t cut it with men like him.

Que him being really s****y with me, so I went and slept (removed by moderator) just to avoid any confrontation and to sleep. I knew this would annoy him even more (how dare I walk away from him!!) but I jusy couldn’t bear to be near him. He was in a really awful mood with (removed by moderator).

Fast forward to (removed by moderator) and he texts me and says ‘ (removed by moderator)’ I didn’t reply, I knew it would leave to another argument and I can’t do it anymore….And, I wish he would just leave me

I left work to go and (removed by moderator) and there he is, sitting outside. As I walked over to him he starts asking why (removed by moderator). Then it gets bad. As we were walking along he started to really shout at me, he was calling me a w***e, s**g and s**t. He said I am to blame for (removed by moderator), I don’t show him any effort towards him, any warmth, He says he (detail removed by moderator) and it is all my fault. He says I lie, I have cheated (I havn’t) I am never honest with him. He was really shouting, everyone walking by could hear and I was mortified. He was so aggressive, he said (removed by moderator). He was getting so angry and I knew where this was going. Then he punched me, (detail removed by moderator)

I was crying at this point and he said it was (removed by moderator).(Detail removed by moderator). In a moment I have to go to bed with him and I am terrified it will kick off again. If he can do that during the day in public what would he do behide closed doors.

I just needed to write this down, get it out. I can’t begin to explain how down and sad I feel. He really can’t see how wrong and abusive his behaviour is. He really thinks he is a victim and I am the bad person in all of this

browneyedmum
      Participant

Quietly ask (removed by moderator) if there were witnesses. Stay safe xX.

Sad and alone
      Participant

@smallbutbrave how are you doing? I read your post today and wanted to check in. Such an awful situation. I don’t have the same thing, although in the past I’ve had the whole you don’t make an effort thing. Now I get told I rejected him so much he doesn’t bother. Which is a lie as because he criticised so much about not making an effort I never said no. But like you it makes no sense being intimate with someone that has so much hate for you. I’ve also been shouted at in public, it’s horrible and I don’t see how they can’t see how it looks bad on them but I think they’re just trying to humiliate.

I hope you’re staying safe x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content