Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      smallbutbrave
      Participant

He has upped his abuse big time. Now it is all in front of our son. He has just popped out so I can write this.

I said something and because he didn’t like my tone and the way I spoke to him he has flipped out. Said he will break me infront of our son. He said (detail removed by Moderator) He called me an (detail removed by Moderator) because again he didn’t like my tone. There was nothing wrong with my tone.

Can he just kick me out? We rent and the tenacy is in both our names but i pay the rent (he doesn’t work) What do I do if he actually does that???

(detail removed by Moderator)

Bananaboat
      Participant

Sorry you’re having such an awful day. Just to share, I had a joint tenancy with my ex, no he can’t just kick you out as you both have equal rights to be there (unless you get certain legal orders) and either of you can end the tenancy but check if you’ll be liable for any future rent. When it’s safe to, speak to your local council housing dept. I was classed as homeless due to the abuse, despite still renting together and this saved me.

smallbutbrave
      Participant

He has said he is leaving now..He won’t, he always says that but doesn nothing.

I slept in my sons room last night to get away from him abd keep safe as he was getting really angry.

That just meant for 2 hours I had non stop abusive texts from him. The usual. Lots of I will kill you, you will see the devil and on and on. It is relentless and doesn’t stop. He blames me for everything. Basically said if I give him more and better sex he won’t get angry. Sexual abuse much?! Horrible, he is a monster but thinks he is a victim

Bananaboat
        Participant

You’re spot on, he won’t leave and he’ll take pleasure in you asking when he’s going then saying he’s not. Focus on you and your son, getting out & staying safe. Nothing you say/do will ever be enough, he’s broken x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content