Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

I cannot pick myself up tonight.
      I lost my voice from my yelling before.
      Now I am drifting back into the dark place, where life looks so hopeless and not worth living.

All this because of a flashback…..

Dragonfly
      Participant

Hi

Just know that you’re really not on your own. I login here when I can’t cope, which seems to be quite a lot just now because I know what’s coming. You can’t change what’s in your head but you can get support and knowing others are/have experienced the same thing and that support may help you deal with things better.

We get you! You are obv very low now. Please try to talk to someone. You know the numbers. Give them a call.

Thinking of you x

Hi ayanna
      Big hugs in the same boat tonight so not much help but you are not alone x

fizzylem
      Participant

It will pass and you will get through it – hang on in there flower – as awful as the flashbacks are, they can help you in some way as you experience it through the eyes and mind you have now – without the false filters – do you get me? It wont happen again. It’s gone – and you have changed forever now. You will grow and recover x*x

Nova
      Participant

Ayanna keep going…it’s awful hard when you feel so low..I feel for you we have extremely tough times…try to speak to WA & get some support to help you through..& we are all here together for each other, sister support

Hugs
      xC

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

Hope u feelig bit better today

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content