Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      littledove
      Participant

Hi everyone I took a break from the forum for a while as some things were triggering in my healing process. I think I’m now able to come back and help and give advice where I can.

Will be nice to speak to you all again❤️

I wish you all brighter happier times in the new year💖

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi littledove,

Welcome back to the forum! Thank you for your kind offer of support to other Survivors.

Best wishes,

Lisa

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, I used to dip in and out when I felt strong enough and I found helping others actually helped my recovery too so welcome back x 💕

Hetty
      Participant

Great to have you back. This forum has been my lifeline. The women on here are inspirational and it’s such a supportive place. I feel like I have a virtual extended friendship group, women who really understand. Strength in numbers ❤️

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Welcome back LittleDove, this forum has been my lifeline too and I’m for ever grateful for its existence and incredible support of the great ladies on here. This forum is such role model for me and gave me back my trust in others 😌💕

littledove
      Participant

Hi everyone, sorry had things going on at home the past couple weeks.

Thank you all for your warm, kind messages, it really means a lot ❤️xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content