Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      StrongLife
      Participant

Felt blue. Due to losing job over complications of domestic violence – got lack of money. Getting there though. Hoping tomorrow is a better day

StrongLife
      Participant

This is still going. It’s likely to last until after Christmas. The domestic violence situation is so difficult to navigate. I have no job lined up and it’s very difficult and stressful

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi StrongLife,

Thank you for sharing with us. I am sorry to hear how difficult and stressful things are for you. I hope posting on the forum is helping to be with others who understand.

Our Live Chat service is also open every day if you feel you need some additional support. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Please do keep posting, we are here for you.

Best wishes,

Lisa

longjourneylife
      Participant

With you on that completely. It puts us in very unfair positions. Economic abuse is still abuse and the effects go on even long after the relationship ends. I hope by sharing our stories we can help support and prevent others falling to similar fates. Thinking of you x

StrongLife
      Participant

Yes this is a while now.

I tried chat and will try next time. It appeared closed. Thanks for supporting and suggesting it.

Lisa
        Main Moderator

Hi StrongLife,

I am sorry you were unable to connect to a Support Worker on the Live Chat service. If you are able to try again it is open every day- 8am-6pm Monday to Friday and 10am-6pm at weekends via this link: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content