Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Neverlookback
      Participant

You know it’s gonna be a rough day when you can hardly walk with a bad back but you’ve still gotta do the hoovering up 😔

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Neverlookback. Sorry to hear you are not feeling good today . I hope you are not suffering because of someone hurting you . I know pain is difficult to deal with its definitely something anyone needs . I dont know if its something you have had before and I hope it doesn’t persist for you . I really do hope your pain doesn’t last too long and I’m sure your entitled too pain relief from your GP if it doesn’t get better. I probably have not helped much I really do hope you feel better soon . Best wishes . I just hope no one has hurt you .

Anonymous
      Inactive

Get well soon .

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am not sure if I wrote things down properly. I think what I meant to say was I hope your back is not hurting you because it was done to you in malace . I just hope now I’ve not made a complete mess of this message. Your on this forum for a reason I’m sorry if I’ve messed up . Please take care . God bless.

Neverlookback
      Participant

Ah bless you stargazing, thank you.no it’s not because someone hurt me. I’ve got a chronic condition which will get worse with time. I just wish someone would help me now and again.especially since they get carer’s allowance for looking after me. x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Neverlookback , I’m am so very pleased to hear you have not been hurt you in malace . I’m so very sorry to hear that your pain is chronic how draining that must be for you and to hear it will get worse it time . I really don’t know how you cope with that at all . I can understand your frustration at not getting the carers help that is what they are supposed to do . The mind boggles it really does . I really wish people would be kind etc etc but it’s never that way which is also so frustrating. I have probably not helped much all please take care the best you can . God bless .

Anonymous
      Inactive

I feel really really sad today . Its too long a story but I’m crying and feel rubbish. I think it’s because I can sense something with regards to him . I can just sense it . Sorry but thanks for letting me get this out .

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sorry just being an idiot.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Unfortunately I too have had chronic pain to deal with and just recently had treatment. I’ve got (detail removed by moderator) to see if this treatment has worked. He seemed reasonable on day I had treatment. I went to the appointment alone . I didn’t want him there anyway. But his mask is slipping . He’s getting agitated it’s all been a facade pretending he cares . I’ll be OK on the day of her treatment but it won’t last for long and she will know who wears the trousers in this house . I’m just waiting.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I know I sound pathetic but thats just me all over anyway. I should know deep down that there are people out there in a worse situation than I am a lot worse. Thanks anyway.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content