Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I woke up feeling good my daughter even commented how happy I look and sound lately. I’ve been concentrating on losing some weight and I feel good about it it also helps me switch off from the mind chatter so Off to work I went and then I saw a man who looked like my ex and I was a mess

I’ve cried the last hour of work and all the way home I hate this how can he just carry on go on holidays etc and I’m breaking my heart and I feel like I’m just existing. I know I will bounce back I have no choice my kids need me but how long will I keep feeling so s**t. I want to wake up. I just want to be happy. I feel like I have a car parked on my chest the past few days I actually feel like I can’t take much more

Sadie
      Participant

Can you reach out to anyone you know to talk or ring the Helpline?

I’m sat trying to will myself to ring the helpline it’s been months and I still just can’t do it I’m terrified what to say and once I start I won’t be able to stop. Jut know keeping it all bottled up is eating me alive. Thanks for the reply

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content