Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

I haven’t been on here for a while.. Much since it all changed over really.. And I know there is no point in moaning I should get out. Easier said than done though.. Anyway things have been semi ok lately.. Not like a ‘normal’ marriage and family…way from that… But…..anyway he decided he wouldn’t pick kids up from school.. Wouldn’t arrange alternative, inform anyone.. So I arrived home from work.. Not rushing. When I got to school an hour later… They were ok… (removed by moderator)… But he had decided he was going to do something else… Couldn’t ring me or school..knew I had gone to work so he would be picking them up… When I finally got hold of him.. Guess what it was my fault. I knew he was going to amuse himself…yes I did but he said he was picking them up.. There is nothing I can say because he will stand up and say it’s my fault… If I question him privately he will respond with anger and violence. Therefore he can do what he likes when he likes and does not worry of impact on kids or me.

Ayanna
      Participant

Sorry that you suffer like this.
      Are you in contact with WA?
      Could you possibly attend the Freedom Programme? x*x

Ssss
      Participant

Thanks for reply. I am not in contact with WA any more.they say I don’t fit their criteria.. Because I am still with him… I would like to attend the freedom programme yes. It is on the back of mind.. I work different days each week so it is harder to try and attend.. I kno I have to leave really and move on.. And I just do nothing and moan…. But it is frustrating sometimes.. Thanks for reading… Sorry didn’t reply sonnet I had trouble logging on could log on but when I went to reply it kept saying not logged on? Probably me🙃

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content