Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inneedofsomepeace
      Participant

He has not been arrested yet for breaching his restraining order as ‘they can’t find him’. I really am not coping I can’t eat can’t sleep don’t want to go out. I am so scarred I can’t stop shaking. Since they said they couldn’t find him I have been convinced he’s out looking for us! And equally convinced if he finds us he’ll kill me. I don’t know what to do I can’t cope I want it all to be over. Why can’t these men leave us alone.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Inneedofsomepeace,

I just wanted to show you some support. I am sorry that due to technical problems there isn’t as much support as there should be here on the forum today.

I am not surprised that you feel so frightened. I hope that you are safe and have some support. Please phone the helpline so that they can talk to your about your options, safety plan and perhaps even talk to you about going to a refuge if you are not safe to stay where you are.

Stay safe and best wishes,

Lisa

Inneedofsomepeace
      Participant

Thanks Lisa
      We are already in a refuge and as far as I am aware he doesn’t know where we are. I did phone the help line last night which helped some I just wish it was over and he’d stop messing with my head all the time. I don’t understand how they can not find him

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content