Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      StrongLife
      Participant

Very bad week. Very much a stigma and a lot of misunderstanding. Very triggering.

This was to do with employment. I feel sad on this and confused. I left to more peaceful life.

Soon I will forget it as I have done other jobs that had similar issues – thought this one may work out. It was extremely difficult and in there a lot of talking too so there was good points in there.

Saturn changing
      Participant

I’m sorry you’re finding it so difficult, that’s amazing and brave that you managed to get there. Is it a job that you’ve taken? Sending love x

Bananaboat
      Participant

Hello, sorry you’ve had this. I got out of a bad situation a few months after a horrendous couple of years, to then have to start dealing with a very similar nasty environment at work, the person causing all this is so similar to my ex. It’s all consuming, my poor little brain is either thinking about my past relationships or my work. It sounds like you’ve left that job? If you have I hope you find the peace & happiness you deserve xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content