Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      CatNoir
      Participant

Hi, I am not sure what to say. First, let me say that I love my husband. I really do. I am typing and crying. My husband and I have been together for years. In the beginning, I use to work and then when we got married, he asked me to stop and I did. We started our family and everything was great. About (detail removed by Moderator) ago things went bad. I got pregnant again and he got so rude. At first, I thought it was because it was high risk and I was in bed for the most part. But about (detail removed by Moderator) into my pregnancy, I was making dinner and he comes through the door with this girl and just told her to go upstairs and she did, I asked who she was and he said she will be there to help me. In the middle of the night, I could hear them having sex and then for the first time he hit me and kept hitting me and it has not stopped since. Today I am pregnant and bleeding because of a beating I received today. I don’t know if (detail removed by Moderator) and he won’t let me leave. He has work in the morning so I am waiting and hoping my baby is okay. I was told about this site months ago and just decided to try now. Sorry if I’m overhearing and for the long post

godschild
      Participant

Hi Catnoir, welcome to the forum, you will get support on here but have you called Women Aids of for support as well, you really need to get medical treatment if you are bleeding, can you call for aambulance out of hos earshot , even if its when he uses the bathroom, they will help you and take you to hospital the way he has treated you having that woman in your home is disgusting, you cannot keep being beaten by him , do you have bruises and evidance of what he has done to you, try to get yourself to a safe place hospital and then the police can be called there to take a statement, he will not be allowed to see you there, do you have family or friends to support you close by, please do call an ambulance your babies life may depend on it, other ladies on here have been unable to leave but have called for assistance,you cannot go on like this you and your baby will suffer he needs to be arrested for beating you and you need safety and medical help take care and keep posting xxxxx

Confused123
      Participant

Hey Hun

Sending massive hug out to u, his treatment is absouletely disgusting and i know u say u love him hun, i used to say same about my ex, my biggest wake up question was why are u loving someone that beats u up and think its ok, please call the help line, go to your gp , log the abuse with gp , to the police , get him arrested and lok after yourself and your baby and your other child. u dont want to bring a child up in violent environmnet. I did that now i have an emotional messed up child who is adult now and he has also become an abuser, it only causes more grief, get him out of your life, its lot to take on so please have a suppoort worker to support u and post on here as much as u need to. They make us think we cant cope or do it on our own but u can . Like gods child said get yourself checked out at hospital and tell them truth hun, he clearly doesnt care what happens to the baby , u will get so much support of us ladies on here

KIP.
      Participant

Ring the police or an ambulance now. You need urgent medical attention. Ring 999 now.

KIP.
      Participant

Email a friend or family member if you can’t get to a phone. Get them to ring an ambulance. You need urgent medical attention. It could save your baby. Please let the police or ambulance service deal with this. Tell the operator what’s happened.

AlienStalker
      Participant

Hi, I agree with everything above. Please call for help. I hope you and your baby are okay. You need to get somewhere safe

Savingmyself
      Participant

Please let us know you are safe . X*x

Tuppance
      Participant

Please please look after yourself and your babies. My abuse is different to yours – I would not hesitate getting medical attention and allowing the authorities to help me.
      Please, your children need you to protect them – you have to do that by taking care of yourself and getting out. He does not deserve you or your love. Xx

Shelly123
      Participant

Please look after yourself is there anyway you can ring 999 out of earshot. Please let us know you are ok. If you manage to get to the hospital please speak with someone there x

Savingmyself
      Participant

Hi Cat Noir
      I hope you have been checked and you and your baby are okay
      We have been through what you are going through
      And I hope you have been able to read the replies on here.
      Big hugs xx

CatNoir
      Participant

Thank you all. I am in the hospital. I’m so sorry I didn’t respond, I couldn’t find the post. I actually wrote another one yesterday but then KIP told me how to find this one. I’m in the hospital and the baby is okay, he’s is really strong 🙂 . The doctor says I have to be here for awhile, so I have about (detail removed by Moderator) here. My neighbor took the kids to my moms. They did an ultrasound and a boy, my first Prince. I don’t know what I’m going to do, I don’t where, how or why. I’m confused, I’m hurt, I’m scared, I’m mad at myself and him. I feel lost. Our country doesn’t have much Domestic Violence help. I’m from (detail removed by Moderator) actually. I remember the night he raped and beat me and I ran, a very nice lady took me to the hospital and when the police were call, the officer said to me are u really going to lock up your own husband? Then he asked if I had a job , I said no. He was like, if you lock him up, how do you eat? Then left.

CatNoir
      Participant

I want to believe my husband will change and be the man I married. I don’t know why he changed.

KIP.
      Participant

Can you go live with your mum or speak to a female doctor and see if she can put you in touch with a domestic violence help group. He will never ever change. He could have killed your prince. And possibly you. Keep asking for help X

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content