Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bathtub
      Participant

I was beaten up in (detail removed by moderator), my ex had a restraining order but he keeps breaching it and nothing is ever done about it, what’s the point of an order if it can be breached, he has had a private investigator follow me and take photos of me and then he had my son follow me and take photos and find out where i live all this is to try and say that i,m cohabitating so he don’t have to pay me, i have contacted the police and all they saying is that he did not know what he was doing as he was very upset, the problem is he now knows where i live and i fear for my safety every day i have a solicitor but she is very week and says i,m only dealing with the finances, and is no help whatsoever regarding the restraining order, (detail removed by moderator) i have worked all my married life and he beats me up and he has remained in my house and now i,m living i temporary accommodation until the finances is sorted, its just not right
      (detail removed by moderator)

maddog
      Participant

Please contact Women’s Aid for help and support. You can also contact the police Domestic Abuse team on 101. With the police it so often depends on which officer you speak to. You are not alone, and none of this is your fault. It’s horrific and it’s terrifying. Please get as much real life support as you can muster. No, it’s absolutely not right. It’s blardy awful. Victim Support is fantastic too.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content