Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

I’m currently being hoovered over this Xmas period and it’s really affecting me mentally I feel like he’s trying his best to spend Xmas with me he has talked about coming round to bring presents yet I’ve asked repeatedly that I don’t want him around my home or gave the hint I will meet elsewhere.as well as this I feel like he is saying he will come Xmas eve so he can stay over and spend Xmas day .
      He has constantly asked if we can spend it as a family and saying that we should because we have children and mentioning every Xmas we have had .then to top it of he i told him to decide when he wants them and conveniently he always wants to have them purposely when I’m busy it’s starting to affect me emotionally.when I say I don’t want to talk he then starts saying abusive things like don’t get angry if I’m with another woman if we are not talking and just saying anything to p me off basically.I’m trying to do what’s best for kids and I’m finding it difficult.he has another women so I don’t know why he wants me so much all off a sudden even the kids know about it and he may even be abusing me through them as he constantly takes phone calls from the other woman whilst they are there

StrongLife
      Participant

Hi there,

You could be writing about my own experience there. Do they all have the same handbook?

It is very emotionally draining especially if you have kids. The kids are seeing this all too.

It’s a dreadful way to be. The abuse is intolerable because you are getting used to days where there is none.

I ended up moving out. It got too much. He started taking things – mine kept in the mode you describe for two yrs and then it escalated further – I had to flee.

Please keep safe.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content