Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      godschild
      Participant

Last night the supermarket had bunches of beautiful pink peonies on offer, it is (removed by moderator) and a few times my husband has got me flowers on her birthday, this was after he saw my late mom doing this. On year he made such abig thing of givig nme flowers in front of my then future daughter in law and her friend, they thought was so sweet !!!, yet many times since then he hasn’t and ive fely really upset so the other day I thought I am going to get myself some really nice pink flowers to say well done to myself for being the best Mom I could and giving birth to my two children despite them not bothring with me at the moment and to not feel hurt when he hans’t bothered but to do if for myself, so I have a beautiful vase of flowers and as I unwrapped them I thought of every lady on here and wished I could send you all a beautiful bunch of flowers to say how brave you are , how special you are , I cant do that but i send hugs to you all and hope you can picture the beautuiful flowers in your mind, we must learn to love and appreciate ourselves hugs to all x*x

That is lovely godschild, thank you for the flowers XXXXX

lover of no contact
      Participant

Thank you godschild for my pink peonie. Whenever I see a bunch of pink peonies from now on, I will think of all us brave, courageous ladies on here. In fact I am going to buy a bunch of pink peonies to put on my kitchen table .

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

Thank you Godschild, that’s lovely. Thank you for reminding us to be kind to ourselves. You really deserve it, we all do. I have my eye on some beautiful jewellery that I would like to buy myself after I get through the divorce. It’s very distinctive but I think really sums up me, which I guess means I’m starting to know who I am! I probably won’t have any money left by then but I think I’ll get it anyway! X*x

godschild
      Participant

Yes you treat yourself peacfulpig and will beniceto get yourself some peonies LONC and enjoy the flowers heathyarchive xxxx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Godschild you have a lovely way of putting things, thank you for the flowers. I am glad you treated yourself you deserve it for being so supportive of so many of us on here xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Morning Godschild

Thank you for the flowers and all the support for all the ladies on the group. You are so kind and deserve to be treated.

xox

godschild
      Participant

I was looking at the flowers this morning and thinking of us ladies, when i got them they were tightly closed up which I see as a lot of us, closed off inside and fearful and low self esteem so our true beauty does not show now after a few days they are beginnning open right up into such beauty as we all will in time, it will take a lot longer than a few days but the potential is there for us x*x

White Rose
      Participant

I love peonies I bet they look gorgeous. Enjoy the beauty x

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content