Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

So find out next week outcome of me reporting abuse, i bet he gets away as not enough evidence,could just cry, u finally speak up and they still get away, i feel even more stupid now, i bet they will be laughing so much next week if this really is outcome, just needed to get it out, any updates from police always leaves me in tears

Serenity
      Participant

Hi Confused,

I truly hope he gets what he deserves. Try not too worry too much about the outcome yet, although of course it is natural to. Try to self-care a bit this week.

Whatever happens, we will be here for you to help you through it and on to the next stage X

Ayanna
      Participant

Yep, this is the patriarchy we live in. I am still angry and upset about the outcome of my ordeal, although he got a little thingy. We have to live with the consequences of that abuse, with PTSD and phobias probably lifelong, because many of us cannot even receive help from the NHS. Even the mental health service of the NHS colludes with the abusers and they have abusers working there with vulnerable people.
      Try to go zero contact and start a new life in a different area if you can. Do nice things for yourself, spoil yourself. We can only help ourselves because the world outside hates women like us who stand up to abuse.
      Grow strong, keep up the fight, you did the right thing. xxxxx

Forgottensoul
      Participant

I opened up and reported and am awaiting outcome but not holding much hope as the authorities told me not enough evidence and probably cps won’t take it….so I now know things are going to get worse because he knows now he can escape punishments….what’s the point? x*x

Confused123
      Participant

I know this is what i m dreading,knowing that he will think got away with it and same message will be given to my son, just got have hope and still spread message

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content