Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Let go of what’s killing you, even if it’s killing you to let go.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Buddhist sayings are always spot on in all walks of life. Thank you posting this one @Landy, it’s quite personal for me just now, as it is probably to us all.
      Hope you’re doing well and learning to put him out of your thoughts. Keep busy mo charaid πŸ’œπŸ’š
      IWMB πŸ’•πŸ’•

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi IWMB. Not a good day for me today. Bumped into the ex in town. My heart hurts πŸ™

Iwantmeback
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this Landy, it must be awful for you. Pm any of us if you don’t want to talk on the forum. You’ve been doing so well, try and look at it as a wee test. You’re obviously still grieving what started out as a good relationship and the what could have been, it’s only human. Is there anyone you can phone to distract yourself from your thoughts, immerse yourself in some bread making, plenty of thumping involved in that(unless you’ve a bread maker),a total wardrobe clearout, anything that involves physical exertion. remember how far you’ve came, what you’ve achieved, allow yourself a guid greet. Love to you mo charaid πŸ’œπŸ’š
      IWMB πŸ’•πŸ’•

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have lots of support. But at night,it’s just me and my thoughts. I don’t know why it was so hard for him to be nice to me. I couldn’t have loved him more.

EbonyRaven
      Participant

We can never love them enough. They move the goalposts all the time. It wasn’t anything you are, or that you didn’t do enough of. It was him.

Anonymous
      Inactive

What a beautiful saying.

Im sorry that you have had a bad day Landy – that must have been so hard for you. The only advice that i can give is to hold on to the way he makes you feel and remember it – it will propel you forward and away from him.

Hugs

TTMO

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content