Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Alicenotichains
      Participant

So I am persevering with “No contact”. I have had a few wobbles where I have missed him terribly but I have fought the urge to contact him and I have blocked his mobile so he can’t phone me.
      I was so scared of ending the relationship and how it would make me feel and what he would do but I can reassure anyone contemplating making that move, it’s hard but it’s worth it. The right support is important. The GP, counsellor, social services, women’s aid, police, local DV group- they have all been fab. The children are happier and every day is drama free. No shouting, no tension, no guilt, emotional manipulation, no fear, no violence. Nobody is abusing me anymore and i’m feeling good ❤️

Confused123
      Participant

so nice to hear your progress, keep it up

Anonymous
      Inactive

So good to hear you are free keep strong, stay positive, keep going, enjoy every moment of your freedom x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content